1500 S Capitol St SE (btwn N St SE & Potomac Ave SE)
Washington, DC 20003
- Nationals Park is the first LEED-certified green major professional sports stadium in the United States.
- The Nationals added William Howard Taft as the newest racing president for 2013. Teddy Roosevelt finally won his first race near the end of 2012 season.
- The Presidents Race takes place in the middle of the 4th & features Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln & Roosevelt. Dont pledge your allegiance to Teddy. He hasnt won since the races inception in 06.
- Catch a baseball game at Nats Park if you are in DC! CF gate is only a few feet from Navy Yard Metro (green line).
- Cheer for teddy in the 4th inning!
- Nationals Park is the first major professional stadium in the U.S. to become LEED Silver Certified by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Cheer for Teddy Roosevelt to win the 4th-inning presidents race!
- Root for the Phillies.
- In the middle of the 4th inning, the Racing Presidents run from center field to the finish line in front of the Nationals dugout.
- Lets go Nats!
- Phillies suck
- Take in a baseball game and go sightseeing at the same time. Head to sections 222-236 to see the Capitol to the north and the Washington Monument to the northeast.
- Welcome to Nationals Park! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone.
- Check out this video of U.S. Senators discussing Stephen Strasburg.
- Biggest phenom in mlb history, stephen strasburg, now pitches for nationals
- Bens Chilli Bowl has several concession stands inside the stadium - what's better than a half smoke, a beer and some baseball?
- Ladies in ball caps are hot.
- Have you tried the new shake shack? Yum!
- Get your photo taken with Teddy Roosevelt! (www.letteddywin.com)
- Top Dining Options: Shake Shack at Section 241; Ben's Chili Bowl at Sections 109, 140, 301, 315; Blue Smoke at Section 241; El Verano Taqueria at Section 241; Red Porch at Centerfield.