The National Hotel
Box 189 Water St
Block Island, RI 02807
- Great view !
- Great views from the porch!
- Lemon ice on a hot afternoon is a must (RI Dell's plus vodka)
- A bit of a tourist trap with a great view. Shrimp and crab spring roll sounded delicious but was made with fake crab.
- One of the few (outdoor) restaurants on Block Island that lets you bring your dog
- No elevator so if you have limited mobility ask for the ground floor room. It's enormous and has the only a/c too
- Lobster salad salad is delicious
- The scallop entree was killer, and everything else was near-perfect too.
- Disappointing. Clam chowder had no clam and the bill turned out more expensive than the prices on the menu. Bad practice I would say.
- They need some work on their body Mary
- Ask for Emily as your server she's the bee's Knees;)
- Wednesday night mojito night
- View wonderful. Grilled Cheese outstanding. So is salmon
- I agree with previous post, don't get the spring rolls. Though the mussels are great!