The National Harbor
Harbor / Marina
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
- Cool place, even if you wanna just walk around or people watch
- Its so beautiful!!!
- Go see the Ferris wheel right at sunset, catch a ride on ferris wheel later after dinner
- Awesome waterfront view!
- Totally mediocre food and disinterested service at anyplace you will visit in "town". So much potential yet they seem happy to offer a level of quality that even Applebee's would find disappointing.
- I love going here with my family. Cute little shops and food vendors. They even show free movies on Sundays during the summer, on a big outdoor screen! Get there early though, spots fill up fast!
- Great place to wander around on a nice day, grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants, and take it gorgeous views from the Ferris wheel.
- Wonderful time !!!!!
- Went to the Peeps Store, and also Pepper Palace and had the Hottest Sauce in the Universe!
- Its a great place for a getaway
- Make sure you visit "The Awakening..." a DC landmark!!
- Parking at the meters and the parking structures are the same rate. U have to also pay for parking on sundays. Boo.
- Love the vibe here! Specially on summer weekends!
- Rent a kayak!
- Try to find my picture taken spot, #Challenge
- Its a great place just taking a stroll watching the sun go down
- Lovely sights and plenty of restaurants and shopping.
- Really cool place to dine
- You shouldnt miss the sunset if you are in this area! Awesome views and relaxing area. I enjoy this area every time I visit here. Lot of restaurants and Casino near by ;)
- Wonderful place to hang out with family and friends.