M&T Bank Stadium
- Joe Flacco isnt the only QB who calls this place home. M&T Bank Stadium served as the home field for Shane Falco (Keanu Reeves) in the 2000 film, The Replacements.
- it is a cold night but raven fever is hot. steelers suck
- For a great midgame meal, grab a chili bowl from any one of the 15 Bells Famous Chili stands. After the game, celebrate a Ravens win at the Purple Patio at Mothers in Federal Hill.
- What Jason Winer loves about Baltimore: "The awesome video presentation that introduces the Ravens at every home game. I'm a sucker for a good montage..."
- Go RAVENS
- catch a Ravens game & have a tailgate party. then see if you can catch Ed Reed make a pick-6.
- Ravens fans can check-in to their custom Indy Car that will be on display as part of the Super Bowl festivities in Indianapolis. Click below to read more about the 33 Super Cars.
- Attend the Face-Off Classic to start off the lacrosse season.
- RAVENS ALL THE WAY!
- Steelers suck we Raven's are the best
- Go to the stand that sells hot dogs, sausage, and pulled pork on the corner of W. Ostend St and Ridgely st. Outside of the stadium before the game. Good food and a good price!
- where you can tailgate with your Bestie & watch an Amazing team..
- The biggest concern coming out of the preseason opener was the Ravens pass protection. Ravens Insider will be watching closely how it does against K.C.
- Go Ravens!!!
- If you're lucky you might get to see ray lewis kill somebody!
- Ravens suck!!!
- Catch up on ALL things Ravens on 1090 AM WBAL and http://wbal.com the Ravens Flagship
- Try the crab cake pretzel! It's out of this world!
- nice , very nice
- Ravens suck!!! Go Steelers!!!