1 Mohegan Sun Boulevard (at Sandy Desert Rd.)
Uncasville, CT 06382
- What am I doing here again?
- this casino is 1,000 times nicer than any of the ones in Las Vegas, free concerts at the wolf den, & grab a cocktail in the crystal mountain looking bar while looking at the planetarium on the ceiling
- Luck be a lady tonight, you've just landed in North America's second largest casino. (Art lovers. Check out the Chihuly piece found in the middle of the casino.)
- Fun even if you don't gamble. Shop, eat, catch a show, people watch.
- Free drinks when u gamble
- so instead of gambling. walk in. find a pit boss. hand him whatever money u were going to gamble with. then go home. i
- Visit the Wolf Den for a free concert. They've had Eddie Mkney, Loverboy, 38 Special, Marshall Tucker, Lou Gramm. All free. You can watch from the casino floor.
- Expect to get lost at least 4 times.
- If you leave now you'll probably have more money than if you don't.
- Get the vanilla caramel bourbon milkshake at Bobby's Burgers it is slammin
- If you want to eat dinner at any of the restaurants on Saturday night, make a reservation!
- Don't lose track of time you might lose your wallet
- Let's WIN!
- Tip - leave your ATM card at home
- The casino consists of two huge circles with shopping in the center... If you ever feel lost just keep walking :) you'll be sure to find your way
- Free shows at Wolf Den. Big names too.
- Always bet on black
- Free shows at the Wolfs Den in evenings (Casino of the Earth)
- Great place to hang out. Many stores, bars, restaurants and of course many stations to gamble. On many occasions there are free concerts in the Wolf Den. There is always something to do here!
- Don't forgot to swipe your card for daily prizes.