- 2 Pounds lobster meat, cooked
- 3/4 Cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon chopped roasted garlic
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- 1 Cup finely diced celery
- 1/3 Cup sliced scallions
- 1 Teaspoon old bay seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 12 mini hot dog buns
- Softened butter, for grilling the hot dog buns
Heat a sauté pan or griddle to medium-high, spread the butter evenly on both side of the hot dog buns, and grill them until golden brown, about 2 minutes a side. Set aside the buns.
In a large bowl, mix the chopped lobster meat with mayo, mustard, roasted garlic, tarragon, parsley, celery, and scallions until everything is well incorporated. Season with the old bay and salt and pepper. Refrigerate the lobster salad for about an hour. Evenly distribute the lobster salad among the 12 grilled hot dog buns and serve.