- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 8 Ounces package cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Box Pillsbury® Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1/4 Cup Reese's® peanut butter chips
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Pure Vegetable Oil
- 8 Ounces container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Fisher® Party Peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s® mini chips semi-sweet chocolate
Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll pie crust; place in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie; flute edge.
In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, peanut butter chips, oil, water and egg 50 strokes with spoon. Pour batter into crust-lined pie plate.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes, covering edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes, until crust is golden brown and center of brownie is set. Cool slightly, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture over brownie. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.