MGM National Harbor
Hotel, Casino, Resort
- Be prepared to go in a circle for quite a ways depending on whether you're going to the hotel or casino. Having to walk in through the casino is good for business, but bad for people with bad backs.
- Like a circus and mall combined. Beautiful facility, every gambling option possible, expensive.
- Upscale and as close to the real thing you will get without going to Vegas.
- Finally a casino that doesnt smell like an ashtray!
- Play big or go home!
- Count your money and cards carefully - the dealers are INCOMPETENT
- Theatre Performsnces
- Small and usually expensive gaming floor. The ever changing displays in the conservatory are very cool though.
- Great place for entreatment food and gambling! Great customer serves !
- Excellent poker room
- Cool place
- Great place to meet friends, but the parking garage is confusing !
- Really awesome place to have views of the Harbor and play at the casino! Great wine at the bar
- Magical place where time does not exist anymore. Sometimes I win sometimes nope, but I'll diff go there from time to time.
- Nice casino. Lots of slots but penny slots often have 30-50 cent minimum bet so the cheapest machines are the quarter slots.
- Love the nice staff..
- The Casino is good
- Gets super busy after 6:00pm. Food court is wonderful. Drinks at bar 11 dollars, drinks at tables 9 dollars.
- Such a nice facility!