Lounge, Nightclub, Mediterranean
$ $ $
4:00pm - 5:00pm
8:00pm - 9:00pm
3:00pm - 9:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
3:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 1:00am
2:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Check out all the pictures from MEZ on Carolina Nightlife.
- The menu is outstanding. You can eat there, in the cinema inside or at Kazba next door.
- The Liguini Puttanesca is AMAZING!!! Everyone should give it a go btw it's The dinner menu one lol =D
- How can anyone not love Mez!!!
- Monday Movie- 1/2 price bottles of wine and a movie, GREAT Date night.
- Wed | Nov | 21st Americana International Night
- Get the duck breast with fig and sweet potatoes. You won't be disappointed. Skip the flatbread.
- Go to Mez for the beautiful women and relaxed atmosphere. Leave before 12 to try and avoid the banker dueschbags. Bring your bankroll.
- Great date night place. Post up to the swanky bar and take your cocktails and food into the theatre. Features range from blockbusters to indie flicks. Super roomy/comfy seats. Only downside: no IMAX.
- For when you want the hassle of a club when attempting to see a movie.
- Ask for the "Flockertini" from my event company...SOCIALFLOCKERS
- Here's a tip: Mez is closed.
- Best place to party
- Worst experience I have encountered yet; the waitress was rude and got snarky on many occassions.
- Try our all new Saltimbocca Burger! It's off the chain! 8oz certified angus with sage aioli, fontina cheese, prosciutto and arugula :)
- I don't care much for mez to go "clubbing" but I would definitely recommend it for a movie date night...
- Thanksgiving lunch on 11/24. 11:30-3pm. Adults $24.95, Kids 12 & under $12.95 **Price includes all you can eat & drink coffee, tea, soda & juice! Call 704-971-2400 to make reservations.
- MEZ&KAZBA all Saturdays $10.00 bucks cover for both clubs
- If you're in the mood for dancing, go next door to Kazba after you leave Mez. The DJ's play great music!