- Great food! Great chips & salsa!!
- Oh, and the fried ice cream is the best ever...
- One of my favorite restaurants in town. Word to the wise: if you get the lady server with the short hair, ask her to write it down. It's not a memory contest!!
- Awesome house margaritas and the fresh salsa
- The lime and chicken soup had zero lime flavor. Meanwhile the butternut squash soup was superb. The house salsa was good but the house hat sauce was lacking flavor.
- The crispy meltdown appetizer and the chile rellenos are delish!
- Ask for the hot sauce and skip the guacamole.
- The skinny girl margaritas are a must!