Supermarket, Grocery Store
- I just spent over $150, rang up and bagged it all by myself while two employees sat and watched. Why should I return?
- Best time to shop!!
- @SuzanCannon: This is #unbelievable! This was in the zucchini bin here at #meijer. This mold did not grow in a day.
- Always check the back aisle for great clearance items
- Best over all selection and generally friendliest staff of any east Indianapolis grocery store.
- Don't shop at night and expect any help from the lazy checkout workers. I guess reading magazines and gossiping is more important than customer service. Hope Walmart goes back to 24 hours soon!
- Definitely wish one of these were closer to downtown
- You can spend an entire trip to this store without coming in contact with an employee--unless the sweet older gentleman is greeting at the door. Meijer, hang on to him!
- Hey Meijer Management .. please help me understand why youjr fitting rooms are closed at 10 pm on Saturdays? This makes no sense to me! TIP: If you want my $ then open up a fitting room.
- Got to love the self check
- Decent price especially prescriptions
- Watch the meat and milk. Spoiled and expired dates they are selling. Bought some lamb today, brought it home to cook it. Expired date not till 2 more days. As soon I cut the bag open. Vomited!
- Love this store.
- I love Brianna and Veronica and Shannon the best cashier representatives!
- Never come in a hurry. Ridiculously long lines every time.
- Don't start scanning your items in the unlimited item self checkout until the person in front of you is done bagging their things. That person just might "accidentally" bag and take your items. :0)
- Love hearing JMV from 1070 AM on the intercom
- They need better help in the deli
- cool! I found lox and kapers here!
- Corporate office determines our fitting room hours. We lose our fashions team members at that time. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.