- 1 large navel orange, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped red onions
- 4 Ounces pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Italian Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 3/4 Pounds boneless beef skirt steak
- 4 flour tortillas
Preheat a greased grill to medium heat. Combine oranges, onions and cheese in bowl; set aside. Combine dressing and mint. Remove half of the dressing mixture; mix with the orange mixture. Reserve remaining dressing mixture for later use.
Grill steak 5 to 6 min. on each side or until cooked to medium doneness (160°F), brushing frequently with the remaining dressing mixture.
Cut steak into thin strips; divide evenly among tortillas. Top with the orange mixture; roll up.