- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Pound (4 small) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 Cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings fromskillet.
Add mushrooms and onions to drippings; cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broth, garlic and thyme; stir. Cook for 5 minutes and stir in cheese.
Top chicken with mushroom mixture and parsley.