McDonald’s Japan Rolls Out Limited-Edition Prawn and Macaroni Burger
According to Rocket News 24, the “Gurakoro” burger is a giant fried prawn and macaroni croquette served with lettuce on a hamburger bun. The croquette is crispy and hot, and full of rich, creamy macaroni and prawn filling that is a bit spicy.
The prawn macaroni croquette burger is a limited-edition item that has turned up at regular intervals at McDonald’s Japan over the last two decades. It enjoys cult status, similar to the McRib in the U.S. This year, though, McDonald’s Japan said it updated the recipe to make it even richer.
The prawn and macaroni croquette burger also comes topped with Cheddar cheese and demi-glaze sauce, which is said to be a nice complement to the spicy croquette filling.
The burgers sell for about $3 apiece, but the limited-time offer is expected to end in early January.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record