Tapas, Latin American, Bar
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 3:00am
10:00am - 3:00am
10:00am - 5:00pm
- We swear the brunch deal at Masa 14 is too good to last. $35 for unlimited anything on the menu, plus bottomless drinks. Plan on spending hours there. We gave it an A+!
- Holy mouthgasm, Batman. Serrano ham flatbread or bust.
- Go for brunch 35 bucks all u can eat and drink
- The new rooftop is awesome, must check it out!
- Try the breakfast pizza. It's amazing. The arugula and egg are a good compliment to each other.
- An East-West fusion restaurant on the hipster-intensive 14th Street corridor. wok-steamed mussels with chipotle-miso broth? Or pork belly/al pastor tacos served with a steam bun? It's a win-win.
- Bahn Mi Burger is pure brilliance, the spiced pork patty, pickled vegetables and citrus aioli hit every flavor note making this an absolutely amazing burger!
- Must try the Wagyu Beef Burger, the teriyaki glaze and chipotle aioli elevate the burger to greatness.
- Masa Mimosa is a must try.
- The shrimp fried rice is way too salty.
- Loved this place, now at the top of my list for Brunch, for sure! Ask for Mohammed, AKA Brohammed, to be your bartender, he will hook you up, all the way. Also, try the bulgogi/chicken sangwich
- this brunch is one of the best deals in town -- more food than you can believe! Very lively atmosphere, great food, but also very popular so get reservations
- Get here early enough for bunch and you can eat & drink like a king or malfunctioning robot. Order the crunchy shrimp and BBQ salmon!
- Brunch and the City says "the Tenderloin Benedict with scallion kimchi pancake, poached egg, green chile and hollandaise was definitely at the top of my list."
- Get the meatballs!!! Save some cash with the all-you-can-eat-and-drink brunch special for $35. And order more meatballs!
- The breakfast pizza is the deal.
- Happy Hour from 3-7pm on Saturdays. Get the Mojito.
- Best brunch in DC with the most value: $35 for bottomless mimosas and any and everything in the menu.
- For thirty five dollars at brunch time, all you can fit in your belly and down your gullet.
- Love sunday funday brunch!