Martin Picard's Ham and Pickled Ramp Recipe and More
(Photo Modified: flickr/missmessie)
Check out our editor's picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Trout season is upon us; celebrate with April Bloomfield's smoked trout and potato salad.
• Upgrade your matzo ball soup — herb-infused kneidlach (matzo) with a chile-garlic relish will kick off some taste buds on Passover.
• A new way to eat eggs: poached, with mint and yogurt.
• Chocolate-covered matzo sprinkled with sea salt makes the perfect end to any Seder.
• Have you gotten your fill of carrots today? Spice up the orange veggie in a Turkish salad, made with cumin seeds, garlic, and mint.
• Egg whites are the heart of this pineapple pie with meringue, a sweet and fluffy dessert.
• A traditional Greek dish, this oven-baked lamb recipe has a hint of rosemary, lemon, and garlic, served with a side of potatoes.
Portland Press Herald
• Throw some edamame into an orange tofu stir-fry for a veggie-filled — and tasty — meal.
• Just in time for your Easter ham, this roasted ham recipe includes a honey mustard glaze for a sweet and spicy taste.
Wall Street Journal
• Martin Picard shares his recipe for ham and pickled ramp tartines, perfect on a French baguette.