It’s March and if you’re a college basketball fan it’s the best month of the year. The chances are that you’ll be throwing a get together at some point to root for your favorite team. This is a great time to try cooking with your kids. Here is a great recipe to keep your guests happy during this fun season:
• PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
• 1 cup frozen loose cut leaf spinach
• 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli
• 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained well
• 1-1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
• 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place spinach in microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; squeeze spinach dry.
2. Combine ravioli, drained tomatoes and Italian seasoning in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is hot. Combine cottage cheese, spinach and black pepper in small bowl.
3. Place half of ravioli mixture in bottom of baking dish. Top with half of cottage cheese mixture and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.