Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Great special here. Show your check in and 1/2 price drinks before 10pm
- Text the word MBTODAY to 31449 when you arrive and get Special Offers during your stay! You can also checkout via your Mobile Phone- Text the word CHECKOUT to 31449, it's that easy!
- Check Out The Best Of Mandalay!! Minus 5, Mandalay Beach & The INCREDIBLE Sea Aquarium!!
- Great room size. Plenty of space.
- Avoid the very overpriced room service.
- Bring your room key to miX Lounge atop THEhotel and get complimentary sunset champagne toast at 5pm. For Mandalay or THEhotel guests only.
- Make sure you visit the Shark Reef aquarium and have breakfast at House of Blues.
- Music sucks. Really really kills the experience which would be awesome if the tunes were anywhere near decent.
- The working name for Mandalay Bay was Project Paradise until it opened on March 2, 1999
- Its cool and comfortable and somehow there is a constant breeze
- Love the Mandalay Bay Beach that they have and the Bayside Buffet is a must. If you're a celebrity buff, chances are that you will see a couple of'em here. They like to eat cheap too! =)
- Contrary to popular belief, its not at all like a real wave pool. They send out one wave every few minutes. It's pointless
- Looking for some BIG entertainment while in Vegas? Visit the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay! During this underwater adventure youll see lots of sharks and, as of recently, a komodo dragon.
- Make sure to try chilaquiles and green sauce, and the breakfast eggroll at the Bayside Buffet...sooo goood
- RM Seafood is by far the best restaurant to satisfy any palate! Seafood, Steak, Sushi, Pasta, and oh, the cocktails are amazing too!
- Crossroads at House of Blues. They are my new favorite place.
- Super fun hotel for the whole family! The kids will love the pools - especially the wave pool. Great music to listen to out at the pools and live concerts, too! Just awesome...
- Upon check-in, confirm with your agent where your room is based upon distance from the elevator. #FML I'm burning a calorie.
- Hit the Foundation Room, Best view of Vegas!
- The sand is hot as hell. Wear shoes or sandals. Don't kid yourself and think you can handle it... you WILL end up dancing around crying like a little girl and get blisters on your feet.