Lists & rankings
- mmmmmmmm, great restaurant, worth the wait in line!
- Get a fried quesadilla, bite off a corner and squeeze in some lime and a spoonful of the hot salsa. Amazing!
- No kids menu but at these prices, don't need it.
- Order anything on the menu! It is all fantastico!!!!! Not much room to eat in (only about 7-8 seats)....but worth standing, or take it to go!
- Their burritos
- The lines of undergrads don't lie - best cost to taste ratio in the city.
- Tacos, burritos, tortas!!! (if you like spicy get the tortas ahogadas!). Chorizo, pastor, beef, veg, fish, chicken. In that order.
- Omg this food is so incredible! The tortillas are phenomenal, and you really can't go wrong with any of the food. My recommendation is the quesadilla!
- By far the best Mexican in champaign/Urbana. Make sure you get their guacamole! It's delicious!
- The tacos de loma with cheese are aaaaaaamazing!!
- This is hands down the best Mexican place in town! Get the guac!
- It sounds scary. But Huitlacoche is a delicacy made from corn. Try it on a quesadilla for instant heaven! Sweet staff and aMaizeing food! It's a great place! Also added to the menu, horchata!!
- If you want real traditional and fresh Mexican food look no further!
- Huge portions at great prices!
- Im from Arizona and Maize is SO authentic. Fantastic food! Everything is fresh: the tortillas, chips, salsa etc. The tortillas are fantastic. Good for vegetarians/ vegans too.
- Came here for lunch and was mind blown, easily one of the best Mexican restaurants in the U.S. The Taco pastor is incredible, chicken, steak, pork, they're all tastebud pleasers! Easy carry out too.
- THE best Mexican restaurant in the Midwest!!
- I tried tacos al pastor and this is the one of the right ways of serving good authentic tacos al pastor. The Chalupa that I ordered was a little bit disappointing. I highly recommend their pastor!
- Really great pastor tacos. Ask for a lime with your chips and salsa. You won't regret it.
- Fast service a d tasty food