Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• It's engagement season! Here are some diamond-ring cookies to (not-so-subtly) drop a hint. Or just to celebrate. Whichever one works. [Bake at 350]
• Eggnog sugar cookies are perfect for those scared of raw eggs (pictured right). [Kitchen Simplicity]
• Homemade vanilla bean scrub is a perfect gift for chapped winter skin. [Good Life Eats]
• Beat the winter blues with this cheerful rainbow party. [CAKE.]
• These adorable ice cream ornaments will brighten any room, especially when paired with a silver (but fake) tree. [How About Orange]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.