Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Mini pancetta cups with goat cheese and pears are perfect for your next party. [The Galley Gourmet]
• Follow those up with these cinnamon-y fruit wontons. [Jinkzz’s Kitchen]
• Roasted acorn squash stuffed into pasta shells. [Naturally Ella]
• If anyone can translate this recipe for chocolate tagliatelle from Spanish, we will be forever grateful. [Dulces bocados]
• Acorn squash and sweet potato soup, topped with a dollop of savory whipped cream. [Tartelette]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.