Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A photographer captures the vivid scenes at a traditional market in Malaysia. [The Food Pornographer]
• Pork dominates a hefty Filipino meal, followed by shaved ice and purple yam ice cream. [The Eaten Path]
• Disneyland food fares surprisingly well in this foodie's review (the price point, however, is another story). [Amateur Gourmet]
• An expat in France talks about the most overrated and underrated Paris tourist traps. [Lost in Cheeseland]
• Some seriously delicious-looking food popped up at the new HK Wonton Garden in New York. [Bionic Bites]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.