Park, Playground, Dog Run
East Capitol St (at Massachusetts Avenue NE and 12th Street NE)
Washington, DC 20002
- The Mary McLeod Bethune Memorial stands in Lincoln Park. Sculpted by Robert Berks & dedicated in 1974. The first memorial in DC to honor an African-American leader. Learn more in the C-SPAN video.
- A park where a kid can be a kid, and a dog can be a dog. And full of history!
- Go after 7 or so and ogle the dogs. Also the statue of Lincoln makes me v uncomfortable, what about you?
- Yes, great place for dogs, but also a fixture amongst the hill families after school and on weekends. North playground for smaller kids and south for less small kids, not really for kids over 10yo.
- What's up with the statue? Why does D.C. celebrate emancipation with a statue that celebrates 19th-century racism? http://washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/19522/statue-of-limitations/
- Don't forget to pick up some wine at P&C and flowers at Surroundings!
- When you see the park police, leash your dog
- This place so makes me want a dog.
- Great place to let the dogs loose :-)
- Avoid the dog doodoo.
- Kpekler ve ocuklar
- I love the occasional concert and movie they have in Lincoln Park. Navy band plays every year!
- Running, relaxing
- The only tip is to enjoy yourself... especially if with the kids on the playground.
- I walk through this park often on the way home. It's more for young children and animals.
- great place to exercise
- Great spot for running laps.
- Leash your animals! They eat picnics!
- i like this park
- Great place to bring your pup!