25 E 63rd St (btwn Madison & Park Ave.)
New York, NY 10065
- amazing tuna tartar and the Cajun chicken. super yummy!
- Get blotto and don't look at the bill before you sign it.
- Poulet Cajun - CRACK
- Apertado e barulhento aos finais de semana. Comida nota 10.
- Hating on this nouveau riche French resto is besides the point and will distract you from how much fun it is to get in on the party. The cajun chicken is as addictive as dishes come. [Eater 38 Member]
- Steak tartare yum yum
- Crowded outside table is 20 ms wait
- The place has no name! The lamb and the mousse... Don't you miss it!
- Cajun Chicken is absolutely insane.
- The original brunch party. Egg plates and mimosa flutes that grace the tables magically give way to magnums of ros and Hot Girl #1s stilettos. The occasion? Its 2:30 pm.
- Cajun chicken. Enough said.
- Get The Cajun Chicken.
- On a Thursday night such a great scene. You can't go wrong with anything... Cajun chicken, Tuna roll, risotto, smoked salmon and avacado. Oh and save room for chocolate moose
- Cajun chicken the steak.
- The best hanger steak in Manhatan!
- When you feel the urge to dance on a banquette. Listen to everyone, the Cajun Chicken is legit even if you feel inclined to eat something else.
- The Cajun chicken is amazing.
- Le traditionnel tartare de saumon is unforgettable.
- Y aller le samedi midi (2me service) avec pas mal de potes. L'ambiance peut dgnrer et tourner la fte en quelques minutes :)
- IT place in the UES - famous for their brunch on the weekend. Try the Poulet Cajun or Steak Tartare before they start dancing on the tables in the early PM.