Layered Hot Artichoke & Feta Dip
This hot layered dip has one delicious ingredient after another: Neufchatel and Parmesan cheeses, artichokes, garlic, red pepper, olives… Need we say more?
Prepare using 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
Serve with WHEAT THINS Toasted Chips Multi-Grain or thin woven wheat crackers instead of/in addition to the ATHENOS Pita Chips Original.
Assemble dip as directed; refrigerate up to 8 hours. When ready to serve, bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25 min. or until heated through.
To serve as a cold dip, assemble recipe as directed. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Serve with the chips as directed. (No need to bake first.)
Make it Easy:
Do not layer ingredients in dish but combine all dip ingredients instead. Spread into 3-cup ovenproof serving dish, then bake as directed.
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/4 Cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (3.5 ounces) ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon sliced black olives
- ATHENOS Pita Chips Original
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix first 4 ingredients until blended.
Spreadinto 3-cup ovenproof dish; top with peppers and feta.
Bake 20 min. or until heated through; top with olives. Serve with chips.