La Azteca Tortilleria
4538 E Cesar E Chavez Ave (Ford)
Los Angeles, CA 90022
- This old-school tortilleria in East Los Angeles, home to some of the best flour tortillas in the city, has been open for over 65 years and garnered hundreds of regulars.
- Call in for your order. Wait time is always 25 mins
- Great chili relleno burrito with delicious home made tortilla.
- Chile relleno + asada burrito was decent. Not a fan of chile rellenos or beans which was a lot of the burrito. Ingredients were quality, especially the fresh made tortillas. Asada was good. 3.25/5
- Steak and Egg Burrito was Awesome! Steak is lean, tender and tasty!
- Old school great place, known for awesome breakrfast burritos!
- chile relleno and chicharron burrito om nom
- Old School - Good- A Los Angeles Original - Looking forward to being able to eat here again in the future!
- Breakfast burritos!! If they have watermelon agua fresca get it!
- Seriously, how did this tortilleria not make "40 Must-Try Burritos" - it's easily top 20, if not top 10 in the country!!
- Pre-order tortillas in bulk, so good! Tacos are really good too
- Heres something for you vegetarians out there. The nopales have the flavor of a mild pepper and a pleasing texture; ever-so-slightly slimy like a piece of fresh okra.
- Chile relleno burrito
- Try the chile relleno burrito
- Chile relleno and carne aside burrito is worth the hype. They close at 3:30pm tho :/
- Rated best burrito place in America.
- Sure, you can just grab a juggernaut of a burrito here and go home grateful. But why not get some of their lovingly-crafted tortillas and refried beans to go? The you of tomorrow will love you for it.
- One of the few places offering handmade flour tortillas. Grab a few to take home or order a burrito on the spot - we like the chile relleno.
- The tortillas are amazingly delicious! Best Chile Relleno burrito ever!!
- The menudo is good. And their burritos with their fresh tortillas are amazing.