Palace, Historic Site
- Can you think of more than one million funeral bouquets in one single spot? That is the number of flower bouquets which were left at Kensington Palace after the death Princess Diana
- The focus of mourning after the death of Diana, Princess of Wales in 1997, this was also the birthplace of Victoria, and where she was told she had become queen in 1837.
- The new Kensington Palace is very disappointing, stripping it of any 'secret look into the lives' and replaced it with cheap looking, 100% fabricated for tourists styled and slightly tacky exhibits.
- Very good to see the history but you need to see Diana memory which is only dress
- I enjoyed my time there.it was really intersting and well organized. Walk and observe everything slowly so that you can enjoy your time
- Beware of dog
- Love the new Kensington Palace. One of London's most interesting attractions
- This Kensington Gardens royal residence is famous for being the residence of Princess Diana. Lots of areas are open to the public. Don't miss the King's Gallery and the Enchanted Palace exhibition.
- Worth visiting the exhibition though its small.
- Garden is superb palace seems a bit underwhelmed
- Don't miss the fascinating Victoria Revealed exhibition, which details Queen Victoria's life, complete with artifacts that include her wedding gown, toys, and personal mementos.
- Excelente! Isso sim histria! Todos devem conhecer! Excellent! Now that's history! Everyone should know!
- Queen Victoria, Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park
- Beware of cat
- Plan to attend the free 10-minute talk about Princess Diana. The volunteer is very passionate about Lady Di. The staff at the gift shop is also very friendly and knowledgable about their items.
- Disappointed. I expected more. To expensive for the poorest exhibition
- Since your here, ask ChaCha a question! Text you're question to 85852. Free Answers!
- Enchanted Palace is a different experience. Try it!
- a little bit expensive for what you get.. park is nice
- Es interesante, hermoso y pequeo as que vale bastante la pena, la tienda de souvenirs es carsima