American, Restaurant, Diner
9101 Wilshire Blvd (Doheny)
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- In 1995's "Heat" Robert De Niro and Al Pacino's characters meet for the first time over dinner at Kate Mantilini. It's also the first time these two actors had ever shared the same screen together
- Great place to watch a Lakers game. Nice big flat screen at the bar.
- In 1995's "Heat" Robert De Niro and Al Pacino's characters meet for the first time over dinner at Kate Mantilini. In 2011, Al Pacino was back for dinner.
- Great happy hour menu 4-7. Mini burgers, Mac and cheese are delish! Drinks are $5
- Corn Chowder, Open Face Turkey Sandwich, Life Chicken. You can't really go wrong here.
- the ONLY place to eat around Wilshire/Doheny. Got to get friendly with the staff b/c there are no reservations and it becomes a zoo at 1.
- Table 71 is where De Niro and Pacino faced each other over coffee in Heat.
- World famous chicken pot pie highly recommended.
- Roast chicken and lemon garlic spinach mmmmm. And josh brolin at next table. Mmmm
- goodbye old friend. see u in the afterlife. you will be missed.
- Kate's Triangle cut French toast is actually better than the Grand Marnier one. Don't be fooled by the fancy name
- Burger was great
- This is almost old school Hollywood restaurant fare. Upscale diner style except you'll find a smattering of A list Hollywood royalty frequent. Decent meal. Would return.
- This place is beyond disgusting don't bother ordering the coffee / latte let alone their food these folks need to look around an see what other restaurants are doing this is awful
- The Whiskey Sour is super sweet.
- Excellent service and huge portions. Extensive menu...everything is excellent
- Food is great ... Service is amazing.. But make sure to make reservations in advance!
- Happy Hour is where it's at. $5 everything. Enjoy.
- Billy WIlder's favorite (and maybe only) place for calf's brains and scrambled eggs ... for him a comfort food .. for the rest of us .. ?
- Open for brunch but not your best option. Nothing special, really. Go for lunch or Dinner.