Julia Blackbird's New Mexican Cafe: Denver, Colorado
Awhile back I met a fellow foodie to discuss the business she was launching, and she suggested Julia Blackbird’s in the Highlands area. Always loving to try something new, I was game, and I was thrilled with the food. This cafe touts New Mexican cuisine, which is a bit different than traditional Mexican. I had the Navajo Stew, which they describe as “everything holy in New Mexico: beans, posole, squash, corn and potatoes topped with cheese & chile”. I call it the perfect blend of a chile, posole and vegetable stew.
- 50 Best Sports Bars in America
- America's Best Inexpensive Steakhouses
- 25 Ways to Help You Stop Eating Sugar
- This Is the World’s First Flat Wine Bottle
- Etiquette Mistakes You Need to Stop Making by Age 30