$ $ $
- Wash down your Roquefort'd Buffalo duck drumettes with the vintage-y apple brandy/sweet vermouth "Corpse Reviver," which'll definitely revive your evening.
- Expect high-concept snacks like spicy tuna tartare tacos, foie gras gravy on cheese fries & what they're calling a garden-to-glass mentality in the cocktail program.
- Always order the Short Rib Sliders. They're fantastic.
- Host a private event here!
- Don't miss the Julep cocktails! The classic and apple cinnamon are particularly top-notch
- The DJ is great. He is called DJ ?uestionmark or something. He played really cool music like mackerelmore and aerosmith. Go check him out some time. DJ ?uestionmark!
- They don't value customers in the least. They'll give you well vodka and try and play it off as top shelf. Good place to dance after pre gaming and that's it. #blacklist
- Julep always plays great house music!! Dancing there is always a blast!! Drinks are good too!!
- Too loud, not nice inside
- Great appetizers
- New Year's Eve 2014 Party at Julep Bar - Boston, MA early @ Tuesday December 31, 2013.Grab Your Tickets @ http://tinyurl.com/lmgm9us
- If you're a woman and not dressed to their standards don't expect to get served at the bar. Bartenders are rude and claim to be "too busy" to serve you.
- A place so classy, Boston PD staff a guy by the coat check.
- Bar crawl 2013
- Say hi to big Arthur and Luke couple cool bouncers there .
- Contact your VIP host, Michael Pfundt, at 508.933.7653 for information, reservations, and VIP options. Thank you! @DYNAMICBoston.
- Crap service
- Always very hot...no AC
- catch me if you can twitter.com/djbfine