369 Troutman St (btwn Irving & Wyckoff Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11237
- 20$ card minimum - a bit much boys.
- This place gets hated on real hard but there are adult swings, happy hour goes til 9, and you'll feel like you're on the set of any 1960's tv show.
- The whitest bar I've ever been to.
- SHITTY bartenders. Guy that looks like Blake from Workaholics got on my nerves..douche had a nike parody shirt "NICE HAIR" - ignored customers for bullshit side-conversations. Quint. bushwick bullshit
- There's a dude here who only has one ball.
- Great place to get a couple shots and a few beers and then drive home to heaven.
- The Painkillers are good, and $4. Have one... if you don't mind losing the rest of the day (and night).
- Rude bartenders that think they are too good for you
- Pia coladas yum. Say hi to Sarah!
- pool table, juke box
- Rude bartenders. Holy shit.
- It reminds me of a friends parents fancy basement/garage bar. They had me at the hanging wicker chairs!
- $2 Lionshead and $4 Wells. Uh oh.
- Emergency exit is misleading. It's like they want you to die here.
- Terrible through and through. Don't come here.
- Bartenders are rude. Terrible cocktails. Never coming back
- Ok if you're a kid
- I love this place. Offers something a *little* different than other bars in the area- cool little seating area and delicious food.
- Beds! Outside! Amazing!
- Some of the cheapest drinks in NYC! Can't beat $2 beers. Love the chill vibe. Be sure to drink while swinging or lounging on the bed!