824 S 8th St (btwn Catharine St. & Christian St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Enjoy a James-hattan!
- Chef James Burke was named one of the top 10 in the nation by Food & Wine magazine last year - for good reason. Splurge on oysters & try some pasta in this foodie haven.
- Closed over a year ago
- Totally dissapointed!! Portions were laughable and dishes were blend. One of four tables there and it took forever to get the food. Needless to say 400 bux later we had to go out for cheesesteaks.
- the james-hattan goes perfectly with the fire!
- The Duck Ravioli is amazing!
- Meghan is the best! Visit for happy hour on Tuesday!
- Completely overrated and overpriced. Every dish is oversalted, even a simple green salad. FAIL!
- Ask Ruby the bartender for a recommendation, she won't letcha down