1071 Main St (W Chestnut St)
Brockton, MA 02301
- taste of Italy , Great food,
- Great place if you're in a hurry! Cost efficient enough to fill you up... A lot of pasta but a little bit of meat, worth it still!
- Meatballs are an excellent mouthful
- Great for catering and be sure to go next door and buy their groceries.
- Can't go wrong with a meal from here. Easily the best in the area. Prices aren't outrageous. In a sketchy part of Brockton, however.
- The best sausages anywhere
- This place is delicious & locally owned. Get whatever you'd like on the menu (it's all good), but be sure to try the potato salad. Best ever.
- The staff and all the food is great.
- The Swedish round rye bread that's only made during the holidays
- Everything is good! Not fancy but like a nice Italian meal made by your grandmother!
- I love the tomato sauce!! Years just like my grandmothers. Everything here is like a nice home cooked meal from your Italian grandma!
- Everything is great here...never had a bad meal in 52 years
- Eggplant parm is great, as is the veal sub.
- The very best food in Brockton! The taste brings me back to growing up in Brockton. Good times! Had a meatball sub there the other day and the bread melted in my mouth! YUM.