Isle of Palms
City, Island, Beach
- Take dog to beach.
- Wear sunscreen
- Awesome beach. This is not a drinking beach like Folly, but you can go to Coconut Joes and sit on the rooftop and have a delicious Margarita!
- Someone has to build those sand castles.
- Dogs are allowed on the beach year round. They must be on a leash.
- Go to 42nd Avenue turn right. Parking lot at the end allows for about 12 vehicles including golf carts.
- Watch out for sharks... And jelly fish
- Off season is a special treat!
- Try the Windjammer for burgers. Acme for wings. Dogs have to be on a leash. Hefty fines if no leash. Lifeguard at 20th st.
- Stop by Coconut Joes on your way out for great food and drinks! Or for something quick, there is Joes to Go!
- Watched their lifeguard training, very awesome... Just remember, lifeguards are not a substitution for watching your kids. Stay safe!
- Great place to take sunrise photos during the winter. Sun rises 110 degrees at 42nd avenue
- The Beach, need i say more!!!!
- This is a nice beach. Not a ton of people, but not empty. The water is nice and the beach is clean.
- Loving it down here it is beautiful.
- 20 parking spaces available on 42nd Avenue
- Cool dog friendly beach! The water felt wonderful!!
- Before you head to the beach check the tide tables first. If the tide allows, try to get there 1 hour after high tide and setup your chairs about 10 feet from the waves.
- Great place to hang out even if you don't drink! good music and the beach!