How to Make the World’s Best Oreo Shake
Much evidence suggests that Oreos and ice cream go extremely well together. It’s basically a scientific fact.
There are Oreo-flavored ice creams and even ice cream-flavored Oreos.
And that leads us to the best combination of Oreos and any dairy products: Oreo milkshakes, which are absolutely delicious. Rich, creamy, and smooth, these sweet treats can bring you back to the very best parts of childhood.
Finely chop four Oreo cookies, then set aside. You can use your favorite flavor of Oreo to jazz things up (shout out to Birthday Cake)!
Pop ¾ of a cup of milk into your blender.
On top, add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Follow this with three squeezes of chocolate syrup.
And finally, take another four Oreos (there are eight total in this recipe), break them into quarters, and add them to the blender.
Blend until all the tastiness is well incorporated. Pour into two tall glasses, then top with chopped Oreos.
Sip and enjoy!
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time