Pizza, Italian, Coffee Shop
- Wildly overrated. Pizzas are delicate little discs of flavorless cracker, skimpy on sauce and toppings. Just order a salad, you say? Even worse.
- In my search for the best Margarita pizza, I have found it here, in Sacramento. Purists of thin crust can relax, order it.
- Super, super thin crust pizzas. A hungry man will be able to finish one on his own. The focacia bread is just $2 and will help fill in any cracks. Great upscale pizza place!
- Try the pear pizza.
- Come out every Thursday 11:30am-1pm all summer long for free live music in the park! Grab lunch at Hot Italian and eat it in the park!
- Racer 5 in tap is molto buono!
- WiFi password is cannavaro.
- Great pizza, but possibly better gelato!
- Bartender Ian is the shit
- The briatore!
- Hot Italian is known for their pizza, but my tip is actually for their amazing gelatos! Incredible! They have over a dozen flavors! My favorite so far: Ferrero Roche! Make sure you ask for a sample!
- Try the gelato combo: scoop vanilla, scoop espresso with shot of espresso poured over it!
- The gelato.
- The last Monday of every month is Italian Bike (motorcycle) Night. Lotsa gorgeous Ducatis and more.
- OMG try the nutella gelato and the stella pizza
- Did they have the same designer as Ikea? Lol.
- Try the ligabue panini with prosciutto!
- mazzerati is da bomb. :)
- No ther pizza has been like HI. The staff are amazing too.
- Stop in, grab a slice and check out the Big Ass Fan! It keeps you comfortable and it helped Hot Italian get LEED certified.