It’s that time of year. The holiday season! You know what that means (tons of food). The desserts, to me, are what make the holidays the best. So, what better way to celebrate than with quick and sweet munchies? This popcorn has only a few cheap ingredients and takes practically no time to make. Go ahead, make enough for the whole family, we know they’ll love it.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 pound bag Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses
4 small candy canes
1 bag popcorn, lightly buttered
1. Pop your bag of popcorn. Most microwaves have a ‘popcorn’ button to press for the perfect time. After it’s popped, spread the popcorn out in a pan.
2. Melt about 25 Hershey’s kisses in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Repeat one time.
3. Drizzle the melted kisses over top of the popcorn.
4. Next, crush up the candy canes into small pieces. Put them in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin or wine bottle to smash them into bits without making a mess.
5. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on the popcorn. Then put it in the fridge for about 10 minutes so the chocolate can harden and there you have it! A holiday dessert/snack that you can get away with any time of year.