Holiday Cocktail Lounge
Dive Bar, Bar, Cocktail
75 Saint Marks Pl (btw 1st & 2nd)
New York, NY 10003
- I love this place. Feel's like something out of the 70's. Xmas lights all year round
- great juke box. great bar. heart.
- Handjobs in the back!
- FUGAZY FIREBALL.
- Nice and divey. Great drink prices.
- Total dive bar with a Man Cave feel. Great deals with $5 shots and most drinks $5 or less.
- Feel free to bring in pizza from Stromboli's next door--you'll need it to soak up the dirt cheap suds.
- Must- the oatmeal cookie shot $5. Dessert in a glass
- Don't expect more than popcorn on the menu, but fun atmosphere, $6 mixed drinks
- The scuffed up chairs have been removed, the scuzzy floor replaced and the menu given the craft cocktail overhaul, including things like egg whites, raw honey syrup, and "cobbled ice."
- Holiday Cocktail has CLOSED!!!
- R.I.P. Stefan, R.I.P. HCL
- Great spot to pregame. Cheap drinks & great atmosphere
- -, , . , , - - , .
- Meat-and-potatoes classic rock just sounds better on the jukebox at this inviting East Village mainstay. Settle into one of its comfy leather booths, order a Bud-and-whiskey combo ($7) and nod along.
- Got to have the Fire Ball shot!
- This is the only kind of bar I like. No music. Big booths.
- This place is great. The bar tenders are quick and friendly. Lewis and the guys get it done. The oatmeal cookie shot is awesome, even if you're a dude. Tell Steph and Meliss- the roomates- I said hi.
- Poor cocktail choice - even the diet coke is tasteless
- Guys, the womens bathroom is sooooooo much cleaner!