Hawks Cay Resort
Resort, Hotel, Beach
- The city, address, and category are incorrect for this specific venue. I would instead check into Hawks Cay here: https://foursquare.com/venue/22016262
- Once it gets dark, head down to the resort pool and checkout the fire pit
- Go to the marina store for great customer service, ice cream, beer, snacks and tarpon feeding!
- Walking around is faster than waiting for tram - Dwight from Jamaica is doorman extraordinaire!
- Awesome family resort, and the villas are very nice and well furnished. Tram service around resort isn't always timely, though.
- Rude! Go somewhere laid back instead.
- Pull out the blender and make your own PiNA COLADAS!
- Make sure you have $200/day stay available on a credit card for incidental charges.
- Great vacation spot. Several pools, jet ski, kayak, fishing, good food. Bit pricey but worth it.
- Arrived, went to the bar and was told straight away my daughter could not sit at the bar! Told the bar maid that my daughter was not sitting at the bar! NO TIP! Very Rude....
- Welcome to a cruise ship of an experience. That said - has a dolphin viewing area (the one down the road is the real deal.)
- Marina restaurant - best value. Not overpriced like main hotel restaurant. Good food and view.
- This resort is the perfect place for a family vacation!
- Don't bring your own drinks. unless you want to get dirty looks.
- Rude! Go somewhere more laid back in the Keys!
- I love hanging out on the floating dock at the saltwater lagoon
- Great spot for couples with kids. Plenty of activities for the little ones so you can have private time.
- If staying (sans kids): Stay on the "adult" side (Bldg 4) to enjoy a private pool and cabanas. Have din at Alma and finish off the meal with Passionfruit Creme-Brulee.
- Relaxing place with incredible service. Easy to get the experience you want whether that's couple time alone or time with the family.
- The swim with the dolphin experience was very disappointing as you don't really 'swim' with the dolphins. Otherwise staff was gracious and kind!