Hash House A Go Go
New American, Breakfast
- The Fried Chicken Benedict and stuffed egg burger are not to be missed at Hash House A Go Go.
- Great food, hope you're hungry!
- If you go to a buffet, you've done yourself a serious disservice. Get thyself to Hash House, child! Huge portions, friendly staff and great prices. Best breakfast in the strip, maybe in the world.
- Pancakes are bigger than your face. Also, the chorizo hash is pretty epic.
- Chicken & waffles does not need recommendation. It'll call you.
- As seen on "Man vs. Food." Whether you order a hash, Benedict, scramble, flapjack or one of HHAGG's colossal one pound stuffed burgers, this is the only meal you'll need the whole day.
- Good food a must try. Nice place to eat and relax.
- Try the 1 pound bacon, avacado, and cheddar burger! So good!!!(:
- Amazing, a must have. Huge portions.
- chicken and waffles, PLEASE. Also the bloody mary is kind of amazing. Best breakfast on / near the strip
- If you're a fan of corned beef hash, don't leave Vegas without trying it here. Non-traditional and exceedingly delicious.
- Do your texting and checking in before you enter. Most of The Quad is like a Faraday cage--no signal in or out.
- Here's my video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2ZbNhpRyc&list=UUQ4ESoV0goB3YZAHiZ69yhA If you're ever in Vegas in search of a good breakfast spot, check out Hash house a go go!
- Love the chicken and waffles, throw in a blt Mary or orange crush to complete the deliciousness!
- Fantastic breakfast place! Their portions are huge, and everything is soo tasty. But if you get a granola pancake, remember to eat it slowly...
- Try the Andy's Sage Fried Chicken & Bacon Waffle Tower
- 24 ounce Budweiser in a bag? Sign me up! #vegas
- Sage Fried Chicken N' Waffles!!! As seen on Travel Channel!
- Be aware a huge portion especially Pancakes one enough for two! .. Delicious breakfast.