This has been called a "truly neighborhood bar," by many locals and with the casual atmosphere and cheap drinks, it's no wonder the name stuck.
Hair of the Dog
Bar, Dive Bar
1212 Washington Ave
St Louis, MO 63103
- Try the alcohol. It's great.
- Hair of the Dog is a awesome pub! New fav hangout on Washington Ave. Good times! Awesome beer selection for my better half!
- 1 cent for water? How cruel is that?!?
- This place is awesome! Games, drinks, TVs, good people! Why aren't you here already?!
- Arcade games like table hockey and Big Buck Hunter! Plus some excellent people watching and an awesome craft beer list.
- Dive bar that delivers cheap drinks, awesome games & good times.
- Shuffleboard + Golden Tee + Big Buck Hunter = Enough Said. Not to mention the beer selection is top notch... This place is a no brainer for a hang out
- So many beers on tap that they now have a menu! Tons of choices and tons of games to play too
- Drinks are strong before 10pm. Staff is friendly. Shuffle board and don't screens make it a real bar.
- This is a great place but the new bathrooms creep me out.
- More like the hair of the scooter.
- Bartenders are fun engaging And knowledgeable! Great iPa's too
- Shuffleboard. Amaziness. Get on it
- Casual bar on Washington Avenue, Decent drink prices, Unbeatable beer selection, Several TV's, Internet jukebox, Simpson's pinball machine, Other arcade games, Scrabble and many other board games, Shu
- Great beer selection. Chicago Bear fan friendly.
- If the bartender says he's hard of hearing he just wants you to lean over the bar so he gets a better look at your boobs
- One of the largest selections of beer on Wash Ave.
- Great draft and bottle list for a dive.
- World class selection of brews, although the prices have gone up recently.