When the weather is nice and warm, one of the best things to do is take your cooking outdoors. This easy chicken recipe will get dinner on the table in a flash, and the best part is, it's gluten-free.
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Tablespoon herbes de provence
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt, preferably Celtic
- 1 Tablespoon chipotle chile powder
Place the chicken in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Pour the orange juice over the chicken breasts.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, herbes de provence, agave, salt, and chipotle powder, then rub the mixture onto the chicken breasts. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator, for up to 5 hours.
Preheat a gas grill or cast-iron grill pan on medium heat.
Place the chicken breasts on a plate, and reserve the marinade. Grill the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 6-8 minutes. Meanwhile, transfer the marinade to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook for 10-15 minutes. Serve the chicken with the marinade.