These days, it's so much more about the sauce you're serving with your meal, rather than the dish itself. For grilled chicken, try this easy mustard-tarragon sauce that uses creamy Greek yogurt as a base.
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt, such as Plain 2% Chobani Greek yogurt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 Cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon chopped tarragon, or 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried tarragon
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and brown on both sides, about 10-12 minutes, and transfer to a plate.
Add the chicken broth to the hot skillet and, using a wooden spoon, scrape up the browned chicken bits from the pan. Pour into a small bowl and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
Whisk in the yogurt, mustard, tarragon, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Serve over chicken.