Described as similar to a "ski lodge" with a relaxed feel much different from the typical bars on the strip. With simple, craft drinks this will feel like going back to a hometown bar.
Bar, Lounge, Music Venue
511 Fremont St (at S Las Vegas Blvd)
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- No more pbr, but hamms!
- Welcome to the Griffin. You are officially too cool for Vegas. I imagine this place being what the White Lodge must be like in Twin Peaks. The jukebox is badass.
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Order the Griffin martini. Sit back. Relax. Pretend you're in Twin Peaks. Talk to someone you shouldn't be talking to.
- If your name is Paul, the bartenders here hate you. Don't even bother. Turn around and walk away now. If your name is not Paul, this place rules.
- Wear your skinny jeans and vans to fit in here.
- Go fuck yourself. Seriously. It's AMAZING.
- The Griffin boasts one of the best jukeboxes in all of Las Vegas. They have live music sometimes too. Great drinks and good tunes - you can't go wrong with a night at The Griffin!
- The Cheers of Las Vegas
- $20 credit card minimum. Not a big deal. But an FYI :D
- The drinks are strong, so you always get a good bang for your buck. But don't expect to carry a conversation in here on a weekend night.
- For the ladies! Come every Tuesday, fine ass bartender (; and Monday nights for the fellas, Robyn is a babe.
- Super smokey dive bar with hipsters galore. Awesome bar, fun jukebox, shady neighborhood. Easy to walk to several other bars in the same area.
- Apparently I am "too cool for Vegas" because this place is my favorite. Hipster haven. Why does my fave bar need to be out of state?
- I love this bar but its also known as the "whore hideout". Perfect place to grab a drink and talk to girls with no morals.
- Officially Top 5 bar. Amazing spot with everything required for a top shelf hangout. Come in, relax & be you!
- If you do the robot dance here wearing hot pants, security will escort you out. No joke!
- Harry Potter-ville.
- Don't forget to go home.
- Hipster city. And it's awesome. THIS is where the LAS locals go.
- The best true bar in old las vegas