Best of Season:
Select fresh green beans that have firm, smooth, brightly colored pods. They should be crisp enough to snap when bent in half.
- 2 Pounds fresh green beans
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 Cup ATHENOS Traditional Feta Cheese
- 1 package GOOD SEASONS Cheese Garlic Dressing Mix
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh dill
Cook beans in boiling water 7 min. or until crisp-tender. Drain; rinse with cold water. Meanwhile, prepare salad dressing as directed on pkg.
Toss beans with the cheese, onion and dill. Add prepared dressing; mix lightly.
Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled.