This seven-layer dip replaces sour cream with nonfat Greek yogurt, which is healthier and equally creamy. I've also topped it off with some feta cheese and Greek Kalamata olives, which I find more flavorful than conventional olives. Delicious and healthy. Enjoy with pita or pita chips!
Back to Avocado 101!
- 1 Cup refried beans
- 1/2 Cup guacamole
- 1/2 Cup nonfat Greek yorurt
- 1/4 Cup salsa
- 1/4 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 Tablespoons sliced Kalamata olives
In a glass casserole dish, spread an even layer of each ingredient in the following order: refried beans, guacamole, yogurt, salsa, feta cheese, Cheddar, tomato, jalapeño, cilantro, green onions, and olives.
Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Serve with pita bread or pita chips!