Greek Salad with Meyer Lemon Recipe
Meyer lemon adds a fruity twist to a familiar classic.
Whisking your dressing by hand ensures that the olive oil does not turn too bitter, a common problem when a blender or mixer is used to emulsify dressings.
- Juice of ½ Meyer lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ red onion, sliced paper thin
- 20 Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 5 ounces Greek feta cheese, crumbled
In a bowl, combine the lemon juice and olive oil, whisking slowly. Add the oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
Combine the rest of the ingredients into the same bowl and toss. Serve immediately.