Great Wolf Lodge
Water Park, Hotel, Resort
- Watch where you are standing when the big bucket unloads!
- Food in the Camp Critter Grille is aweful! Save yourself and head next door to the Legends shopping complex!
- Try and come at the beginning of the week, there are not that many people here
- Went here for the weekend and my kids loved it. A bit overpriced though. I felt for $550 I should have gotten more than a room and access to the water park. The Magic Quest game cost too much money.
- If you end up with a room on the 3rd floor, be prepared to fight your way through Magic Quest every time you come up through the central elevator.
- These beds are soo comfy
- Honestly wouldnt recommend this place to people. Way over priced rooms and although it comes with the water park not worth the money.
- If you have kids make sure to get the paw pass. will save you some money.
- Saw a lifeguard test when a very life-like child dummy was put in the water and was impressed with the lifguard's very quick discovery and reaction.
- 4th time here! Great place! My kids love it!
- 6th time here in 7 years. The kids would rather come here than Disney World!
- Great Wolf Lodge is a proud Hometown Favorite of Sporting Kansas City. Thanks for your support!
- The Yellow Slide is awesome
- The porch lights go out automatically at 11:30pm. Also, the security guards semi freak out if you are sitting on the porch late at night. I'm sorry but some of us are night owls.
- i like great wolf lodge in i know who work there at that places is my sister adriaunna she is a good person
- Join Violet and Oliver on the train at the Howl-O-Ween Pumpkin Patch
- Very pricey from the rooms--to the restaurants. Hope you don't need an extra pillow or blanket, because housekeeping never has any extras
- Best ever!!!!
- We love the kids cabin!! The kids think it's so fun!!
- Hello Great wolf is awesome