Grandma's Treat Milkshake Recipe
This popular spiked milkshake, on the menu at BLT Burger restaurants, features bourbon, caramel sauce, and vanilla ice cream. What a treat indeed.
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 ounce Maker's Mark bourbon
- 1 ounce caramel syrup, plus extra for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Skor candy bar, crumbled, for garnish
Combine the ice cream, bourbon, and caramel syrup in a blender. To serve, pour into a tall glass that has been drizzled with caramel sauce. Garnish with whipped cream and pieces of crumbled candy bar.