- 3 Pounds ground beef
- 4 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 3 Tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 Tablespoons A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 Ounces gorgonzola cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the cheese and buns. Season with salt and pepper. Make 6 equal patties out of burger mix. Place 2 ounces of cheese in the middle of each patty and fold the meat around the cheese to hold it together. Allow to rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Heat an oiled skillet or an indoor grill to medium-high and cook the burgers until medium-rare, about 8 minutes each side. Serve on hamburger buns.